During this statewide two day ryde we will visit with some of the finest Can Am Dealers in the State of Florida. Our journey will begin at Central Florida Powersports in Kissimmee, FL and end at Route One Motorsports in Grant, FL. Our overnight will be in the Fort Myers FL area.
We will travel as far north as Ocala and as far south as Miami. Our purpose will be to raise awareness of the Can Am Dealers and to call attention to them and the Can Am Spyder Brand as we travel together around the state. The full two day journey will be an interesting combination of all different types of roads and scenery. You may wish to ryde with us the entire trip or only meet up and ryde a single or more link along the way, whatever works best for you.
We know that work schedules may stop many of you from joining for the entire trip, but we truly hope that you will join us somewhere along the way. Below is our approximate schedule as to when we will arrive and depart at each dealership so that you will have many options to join the group.
For each 100 miles you complete of this ryde you will receive an entry into the May drawing for $500 of Can Am Parts & Accessories. With ten stops along the way, meals and an overnight we will really have time to get to know each other and form new friendships and pick up new
Hope to see you on the Road.
Dealerships and Route Schedule:
Friday, May 13th:
- Central Florida PowerSports, Kissimmee - Meet-up @ 9AM; Feet-up @ 9:30 AM
- RideNow PowerSports, Ocala - Meet-up @ 11:30AM; Feet-up @ 12:30 PM (Lunch Stop)
- Tampa Bay PowerSports, Tampa - Meet-up @ 3 PM; Feet-up @ 3:30 PM
- West Coast PowerSports, Clearwater - Meet-up @ 4 PM; Feet-up @ 5 PM (Dinner Stop)
- Hampton Inn & Suites, Fort Myers - 8PM Resting Stop (Click the Hotel Name for Website)
Total Mileage for Day 1 = 340 miles
Total Travel Time = 7hrs. 35mins.
Saturday, May 14th:
- Sun Sports Cycle & Watercraft, Fort Myers - Meet-up @ 8:30 AM; Feet-up @ 9AM
- Florida Motorsports, Naples - Meet-up @ 9:45 AM; Feet-up @ 10:15 AM
- Riva Motorsports, Miami - Meet-up @ 12:50 PM; Feet-up @ 1:50 PM (Lunch Stop)
- Route 1 Motorsports, Grant - Meet-up @ 6:26 PM; Feet-up @ 7:30 PM (Dinner Stop)
- Head back to Central Florida @ 7:30ish PM
Total Mileage for Day 2 (excluding return to CF) = 374 miles
Total Travel Time = 7hrs. 37mins.